What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you on the basis of “legitimate interest” under the European General Data Protection Act (GDPR). When you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features we use the information in the following ways:
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
We share parts of the personal data that we collect and maintain for the following purposes and with the indicated organizations whose services we use:
(1) Facilitating transactions and communications between you and us regarding your usage of the services we offer (Zingfit for account management and reservations, Stripe for financial transaction processing, and Control for financial transaction reporting).
(2) Enabling you to use our computerized booking system to make class reservations (Zingfit)
(3) Sharing with Spivi to facilitate your use of the Spivi performance measurement software that is used in our indoor cycling classes
(4) Communicating with you periodically on happenings at the studio, including occasional marketing of new classes, package types or formats – this is typically done using the Mailchimp service.
Ride maintains contracts with each of these vendors which provide for the implementation by each of these of appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of GDPR.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred. Note that any general mailing to our client base will always contain an “opt out” option for those not longer wishing to be contacted in this way.
Where is your information stored?
To the extent that your data is stored by one of our service providers such storage is on servers located in the United States of America. To the extent that your data is stored by Ride outside of any system provided by one of the above mentioned service providers your data is stored in the United Kingdom.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
22B High Street
Cobham, Surrey KT11 3EB
+44 7753 390892